With the holidays in full swing, we wanted to give you a simple, flavorful, and festive recipe that will have you nominated as hostess with the mostest! Sangria is our favorite drink to clink glasses with and say “Cheers!” This Holiday Sangria is the best Christmas cocktail to keep things light and bubbly without too much sweetness.
What you will need:
- 1 bottle red wine
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 cup pomegranate kernels
- 1 apple, sliced thinly
- 1 pear, sliced thinly
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- Sparkling Water (add right before serving)
- Mix all ingredients except Sparkling Water in a large pitcher and stir well.
- Chill at least 4 hours (the longer the better- up to 24 hours)
- Stir before serving.
- Pour into glasses over ice leaving room to top each glass with sparkling water for a hint of spritz.
- Garnish with fruit slices and serve!
Pairs great with a charcuterie board of tasty cheeses and meats! Enjoy!