We have found 5 simple things that we do each day to live healthier and happier! They are also super easy to incorporate into your everyday routine.
- Carry a water bottle with you everywhere you go. We all know water is good for us but without making a conscious effort to drink more of it, we probably won’t get enough to reap all the good benefits.
- Make time for fresh air. One of our favorite hobbies is going on walk/talks. Keep a pair of sneakers in your car so there’s no excuses when you have some unanticipated free time to get steps in!
- Aim to incorporate a fruit or vegetable with each meal. Keeping fresh fruit and veggies stocked in your fridge is the easiest way to reach for a healthy snack. One of our favorite ways to enjoy vegetables is by roasting a seasonal selection of them on a sheet pan to eat throughout week. Currently, we are loving roasted brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes, and kabocha winter squash!
- Consistent bed time routine.
- Give thanks & find something to be grateful for in each day – a grateful heart sets the tone for a positive day.